Why Choose Cilantro
5 reasons to study and succeed with Cilantro Culinary Academy:
International Accreditation by World Association of Chefs' Societies (Worldchefs)
- World Association of Chefs' Societies (Worldchefs) is a global network that consists of 100 official chefs associations as members, representing over 10 million professional chefs worldwide.
- In Malaysia, Cilantro Culinary Academy is the local private vocational culinary and pastry academy in Malaysia with Worldchefs Recognition of Quality Culinary Education Awards for the consistent delivery of quality culinary education to its constituents. It is the best assurance that Cilantro Culinary Academy provides high standards of quality culinary educations to students.
- While pursuing your dream career in the culinary and pastry industry, the reality is that most entry level jobs typically do not pay very high. However, the majority of culinary and pastry colleges' tuition fee are rather expensive.
- In comparing with other colleges, Cilantro Culinary Academy's tuition fees are considerably affordable and we ensure a high standard of quality. We are the proof that excellent culinary education does not need to be an expensive one.
- To meet the increasing demand on skillful and knowledgeable chefs throughout the hospitality industry, more privately operated culinary and pastry schools come into existence.
- In order to choose a good culinary and pastry academy, the reputation of the academy is one of the major factors in the decision-making. More often than not, in reality, if an employer does not recognize the academy on your resume, your chances of getting an interview could be jeopardized.
- Cilantro Culinary Academy is Malaysia's private provider for vocational training with expertise in both culinary and pastry fields. We offer top-notch facilities, advanced and comprehensive equipment, more than 15 international standard training kitchens, cozy classroom and overall, a conducive environment for an inspiring learning experience.
- A professional chef requires both knowledge and skills. Hands-on learning is the only way to master skills. Students in Cilantro Culinary Academy will spend 70% - 80% in the kitchen, and will also learn budgeting costing and kitchen management, food nutrition and other theory subject as well. Other than that, students will also be trained to run and manage a restaurant. Diploma level students will be given the tasks to design their menu, manage the stock inventory, kitchen management, barista, servicing and last but not least customer service with the patrons.