Thank you for your interest in Cilantro Culinary Academy! We are pleased to offer you quality education and a supportive learning environment. There are two ways to apply for admission to our academy.
Malaysian Student:Entry Requirement
- Entry Requirement for Malaysian Student:
Age : 16 years old above.
- Option 1 - Visit to Cilantro Culinary Academy
Feel free to pay us a visit and check out the programme of your choice. You will also have a chance to speak and clarify with our counsellors personally should you have any query and get assistance to register for the programme.
- Option 2 - Download and Fill-Up Application Form
* Please print out the Application Form and Fill-Up.
Submit it together with the following supporting documents:
International Student:Entry Requirement
- Entry Requirement for International Student:
Only a student pass holder is allowed to commence the course. All international students are required to have a valid Student Pass and Visa while studying in Malaysia. Cilantro Culinary Academy (CCA) will submit student visa applications to Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS) on behalf of international students.
Age : 16 to 35 years old. English language Requirement : IELTS – 4.5 overall & a minimum of 4.5 for each of the 4 individual components (Speaking, Writing, Reading, Listening)
Click here to download application form, and submit the required documents to your counselor.
- Step 1: Obtain Student Visa Approval Letter
- Step 2: Inform CCA of Your Scheduled Arrival
- Step 3: Bring Relevant Documents
Remember to bring along these documents before arriving:
- Step 1: Submit Arrival Card at Immigration Office
- Step 2: Medical Screening
- Step 3: Student Pass Endorsement
- Step 4: Enjoy Your Classes!
With your new timetable, you may attend your classes and enjoy your studying adventure in Cilantro Culinary Academy!