Worldchefs Global Culinary Certification Scheme
FIRST Global Culinary Certificate scheme in the world that is offered in partnership with City & Guilds. It has been developed to validate the achievement of professional cooks, chefs and culinary educators around the word in terms of their skills, knowledge and experience gained while working in the industry. It is suitable for professionals at different stages of their Career development.
Please download the leaftlet visuals for more details.
Upon completion of City & Guilds Diploma Programme (Culinary & Pastry Arts) in Cilantro Culinary Academy, graduates will be eligible for automatic certification at the Professional Cook (Commis Chef) Level. An online application fee is required.
- Worldchefs is a global network that consists of 100 official chefs associations as members, representing over 10 million professional chefs worldwide Cilantro Culinary Academy is the very FIRST private vocational culinary and pastry academy in Malaysia to be awarded with Worldchefs Recognition of Quality Culinary Education Awards. Worldchefs accreditation is an international recognition from the culinary industry, which illustrates the strong credibility of Cilantro Culinary providing Quality Culinary Education to its constituents.
Why Become A Global Certified Chef?
- Global Recognition of Skills and Industry Experience
- International Employability
- Stand out from the crowd
- Become a member of the Worldchefs network
- Professional Career Development
There are 9 professional titles, which can be achieved through this scheme: